Welcome to the employment opportunities page for LakeWood Health Center in Baudette, Minnesota.
LakeWood Health Center and Catholic Health Initiatives want to thank you for your interest in becoming part of our team. LakeWood employment opportunities and applications are available online, we do not accept paper applications. Please click on the Employment Opportunities link on the left to browse current openings and apply.
If you are inquiring about Patient Financial Services, Patient Access or HIM positions please visit Conifer Health Solutions, our revenue cycle management partner, at http://www.coniferhealth.com/opportunities.html
- An active email address is required. If you do not have one, you must set one up prior to applying. Authorization for background checks and offer of employment will all be sent via email. It is very important to actively check your email account after you have applied.
- All applicants are required to create an online profile. You may use your online profile to apply for positions across Catholic Health Initiatives and LakeWood Health Center. Your account will remain online so that you can access it at a later date to make edits, update, or reapply.
- Actively check your email account. Applicants will receive several emails throughout the interview process that will require confirmation and electronic signatures.
- Questions can be directed to LakeWood Health Center's Human Resources Office at 218-634-3403.
- Thank you for your interest in LakeWood Health Center and Catholic Health Initiatives. We look forward to hearing from you!
Creating Work Communities of Choice
"Catholic Health Initiatives' distinctive culture will create the work community of choice in every market it serves. The basis of this strategy is our covenant with our employees, Our Values at Work. The covenant joins us and our employees together through a commitment to live the organization's core values in a way that enables all employees to reach their full potential. Some of the programs that support the covenant include:
We provide a full range of benefits to help employees care for themselves and their families in mind, body and spirit.
We are committed to developing leaders at all levels of the organization who possess the skills and competencies necessary to bring our mission, vision and values to life.